Thursday, April 9, 2009

i need an art break! but i can't

so i've been arting all weekend, and i'm actually really enjoying it - it's all i've done, with little bits of roller blading, frisbeeing, eating, and hangin' mixed in
lately i've been too busy to allot serious time to art, becaues i've been working on something else (graduation requirement>art)
but now art is my main stress!
i have to finish 5 pieces - two i'm really close to being done with (what i've been up to this weekend), one i'm halfway done with(my cousin sean), and two i have yet to start(that will be of my parents)
eek!
it's going to be an art-crazy couple of weeks!

just for kicks:
baby me, with one of my old doggie's puppies
my cute animals!

chicks (when we first got them. they are huge now! like nerf football size, and in a refrigerator box)
a stuffed robot i made for alex


No comments: