Monday, December 3, 2007

november concentrationzz//whoo

since my art is so textural/tactile, it's quite difficult to photograph properly [at least for someone as inexperienced as i] so the flash is awkwardly on in my pictures...thats only so you can see the texture. its icky though, so sorry.

__fear of the dark [nyctophobia]










_fear of pain/needles/shots/doctors
[the female reproductive system in it is unintentional...ignore the ovaries please. if you don't see it...don't look for it.]





__fear of clowns [coulrophobia]

[the backround says: Come with me and help me find my puppy. I'll give you an ice cream cone if you come for a ride with me. Your mom told me to bring you home - your dad died. Will you show me the way to the post office?]

1 comment:

lhsap2MollyK said...

i like how this one turned out. its really creepy!